Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sweet Feet!









Every time Ella does something new I get a little emotional. I guess it's because I know she is my last. I love having a baby in the house! Well, she has discovered her little feet. It is the cutest thing. When I walked into her room the other day, I saw 2 little feet sticking up in her crib. She was grabbing them and attempting to get them into her mouth! I don't know why babies like to suck on their feet...I guess they taste good to them!

On another note...we seem to have survived the weekend with no major catastrophies! This was my first time to have all of them for several days with no Daddy and no other help! I think I did pretty well. I did "lose my cool" a few times with Colton. He just has an extremely hard time listening. We only had one minor injury...Colton hit the end table with his mouth... he looks like he was punched in the mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment