Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cheerios, Please!








Emma has become accustomed to eating cereal for breakfast. Probably because I can fix it so quick and she takes awhile to eat it, it keeps her occupied. She either will eat a banana with it or some other fruit. I do get her to eat eggs or oatmeal when I have the time! Well, this morning, she woke up, Nate brought her downstairs to my bed....we asked her if she wanted to watch TV in Mommy's bed for a little bit...she replied, "No, wait a minute, I need Cheerios, with milk". She is just so funny these days with the things she says!

Oh, the reason she is 2 different locations is because she was eating at the bar...then all the sudden...freaked out that there was some sort of bug and demanded to be picked up. I wish Nate got a picture of her face. She is so freaked out by bugs lately...I guess that is my fault!





No comments:

Post a Comment