Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!







We had a wonderful Mother's Day. My kind of day....lounging around the house all day! And Nate cooked me a wonderful steak dinner! The kids were so sweet. Colton told me Happy Mother's Day...gave me a big kiss and said I love you Mommy. Melts my heart! He is my sweet boy, even though he can make me want to pull my hair out and poke my eyeballs out sometimes!! Emma, of course wanted me to hold her a lot on Sunday, which I do not mind doing! She told me "happy mommy day" and gave me a kiss on the lips! That is her new thing and she thinks it's sooo funny! Ella of course was my snuggle bunny! I took 2 naps, largely due to the "outing" I had with Daddy and friends the night before!!! I am so blessed to be the mother of 3 beautiful, healthy and sweet children. There is nothing I love more than being a Mom and watching them grow. I am also lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is a great dad! I love them all more than anything in the world!!

Em and Colton made me some wonderful gifts at school. Their teachers really go all out for holidays and I love it!!
The ladybugs are Colton's thumb prints!
Em's hand print and thumb prints!!

No comments:

Post a Comment