Sunday, May 31, 2009

Splish, Splash...pool time!!!!!!!












We have had a fun filled weekend of pool time!! Despite Nate and I being a little under the weather it turned out to be a wonderful weekend. The weather was perfect! It gave us a little taste of summer. The kids are LOVING the pool. They want to go everyday! Colton is making amazing progress with his swimming. He is jumping in by himself. ....and swimming underwater to the steps! I am so proud of him!!!
Emma is also loving the pool. She likes the little pool but today we got her in the big pool and she loved it too. She was a little nervous at first but then she was telling everyone, "look at me, I floating!" When she's in the baby pool she loves playing with buckets and balls. She also loves to float in that pool too! It's soo cute!
Ella Margaret is also being a little trooper at the pool. I bring her playpen up there and she just hangs out!




Now, getting us to the pool is an ordeal with all the stuff I have to bring....I will take a picture one day to show you... but it's so worth it because they are having so much fun! I cannot wait to take them to the beach!!!

Saturday we had a bunch of friends meet us up at the pool and had so much fun! It wore them out! I am really looking forward to a super fun summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment