Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sick :(








Ella and Emma are both sick :( Of course, this all came down on Em's last day of school! Thursday afternoon she had a fever. And woke up with one Friday morning. Ella did not sleep well Thurs night and woke up with a temp Friday as well. So, Nate had to take Colton to his swimming lesson while I took the girls to the doctor. Emma was soooo nervous when she realized we were there for her as well. I have never seen her like that. But our pediatrician is so great, he told her he was going to look in Mommy's ear....and it wouldn't hurt Mommy....so then she sat real still and let him check her out. Once he was done with her, she perked up and started talking. She loved her sticker and her smiley on a stick!


Poor Ella did not like getting her ears looked at. She screamed pretty loud :( She screamed so much that her little head got sooo red on top, you can see it in the picture above. And that was after I'd dressed her! Emma was looking at her with the most concerned look. Poor Ella has another ear infection :(
Oh, I forgot to mention what happened when we got to the doctor. I went to get Ella out of the car....and there was poop running down her leg! (Amazingly, only a small little dot got on her clothes! which was a good thing, since I did NOT have a change of clothes) That will teach me a lesson!!! Well, I carried her inside and the front desk people could see my "situation" and pointed me to a room to clean her up. They even went out to get Emma from the car as I could not get her!!! What a day!!!! (That is why she is naked in the stroller!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment