Sunday, May 3, 2009

Something about Sundays!









I love Sunday! It is by far my favorite day. I like to think of it as family day. We usually do a lot of hanging out as a family on Sundays. This morning started off a little "rough". Colton and Em got up just before 7..yuck! Em was laying in her bed playing when all of the sudden she started screaming and crying. I was feeding Ella but knew her cry was not normal. I ran up there and she said, "I stuck Mommy, my leg stuck...it hurts". Her little food was twisted and stuck between one of the slats in the crib. Not sure how she did that. I freed her foot and brought her downstairs. All 3 kids got in my bed to watch cartoons! It was too cute to not take some pics. Daddy will be home later today so "we " are all looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment