Sunday, May 10, 2009

My sweet, sneaky little boy!




This post is really for my own memory than anything else. I have 2 funny stories involving Colton I wanted to write down.




The first:


Colton told his Daddy that he wanted to make the color pink. He is really into mixing colors to make other colors lately. Like yellow and blue to make green, etc. Well, he told Nate he needed a white crayon and wanted to go to the crayon store. So he gave Nate some specific instructions on how to get to the crayon store. He told him to "take a left out of our neighborhood. Go past the Chevron and take a left. Then go towards my school. Don't turn at my school because that is the way to my T-ball game and we don't have one today. Go straight past my school and go straight for awhile". Nate said they went over these directions like 3 times...then Colton giggled and said, "I'm just kidding...there's no crayon store daddy!". What's funny is he did give the correct directions to get to his school! He is just so smart!




The second:


Colton was sent to his room this morning for time out. Nate told him to go up there and close the door. So he did. A few minutes later, Nate went upstairs to put Ella down for her nap. It was dark in her room and he had the door cracked. Colton did not know he was in there though. Well, Nate heard him open his door, come out, and shut it back. Then saw him run over to the playroom and heard him shut that door. (Kept his door shut so we'd think he was still in there!) Very smart. Nate said he gave him a couple of minutes to get comfy in there and then opened the door. Nate said the look on colton's face was priceless!




No comments:

Post a Comment