Thursday, May 7, 2009

Star Lake

Today, after I picked up Colton from school, we had some time to kill. I had to run to the oral surgeon for a check on something, but my appt was not until 2:15. So instead of going home, I decided to take the kids by Star Lake in Hoover. Colton thought that was the neatest name for something...like right out of a Dora episode or something. We all got out and walked out on the little pier. They had a thing that took quarters and gave you fish/turtle food. We must have counted 15 turtles! Emma had the best time dropping the food in and Colton LOVEd seeing the turtles snatch it up. I was so bummed I did not have my camera for some cute pictures :( When it was time to go we had a little "touchy" moment when Colton took off chasing a duck. I was not amused! Next time I take them back I will definitely bring my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment