Thursday, August 6, 2009

Run, Jump, Play!







We have kind of been hibernating lately it seems. We've done a few errands here and there but nothing really fun! So today we headed to the park after Ella Margaret's nap. For those of you who know me, you know I hate to be HOT! But today really was not too bad! We actually stayed for about an hour. My good friend Aryn met us with her son Reid!



The kids had a great time running, sliding and just being outside. I was really surprised at how nice it felt. There was a nice breeze and everything. Not a typical August day! Ella Margaret was so good in her stroller, she only fussed right when we were getting ready to leave. We rounded out the outing with a trip to McDonalds...bad Mommy! They are just loving those beanie babies!

I was hoping for long naps but did NOT get that from Miss Ella Margaret. She slept maybe an hour...not so much fun for Mommy! Tomorrow Jill and I are meeting another friend at Overton Park so I am excited about that! Colton can ride his bike there and the kids love the park...there is also lots of shade which is good for Ella Margaret!

No comments:

Post a Comment