Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School!








It's that time again! Nursery school has already started!! Colton started Thursday and Em started Friday. I didn't think I was going to be ready but I think I was. I know Colton was very excited, he really likes school. He is so excited to be in "4K". He just thinks it's so important. He told me the other day, "there's not a lot of time to play in 4K, we learn a lot". I am just glad he has some of his buddies from last year in his class! Here is Colton ready to go to 4K!


Em seemed to do really well Friday. She didn't cry when I left and seemed like she had a good day when I picked her up. She also has some familiar faces in her class as well! The picture below was when we were on our way....baby in hand and wanting NO pictures. At this point, I was not sure how it was going to go....thank goodness she didn't cry!


Now, I just have to get back into the swing of things....I am having trouble getting up and going so early!!! I added some pics of their lunch boxes and backpacks (which they both LOVE!!!)

The lunch boxes!!

Emma's adorable backpack!!
Colton's big boy backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment