Friday, August 7, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!!!

















Well, today we went for round two of the park. We went to my favorite park, Overton Park. I -just love it, there are tons of trees, a little trail to ride bikes, see-saws, swings, lots of grass...and the best part is it's fenced in! We went to the park with Jill and Sophie and met my friend Ashley and her son Jack. Ashley is a friend from NOLA who lives here! Her little boy is just adorable and they all seemed to play well together! It was extremely hot today so poor Ella Margaret was half naked before we left. Colton rode his bike, only one lap, then ran a lap! He did stroll Ella around in the shade when she was getting antsy. He loves when I give him jobs to do and it really helps with his behavior!

As you can see they LOVE the see -saw!


This was the only pic I got of all 5 of them, including the naked baby!!!

Oh, and let me just say, I pretty much stayed in the shade the whole time!!! Hehe, poor Jill pushed Em on the swings!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Princess Caroline has to stand in the shade because she will melt.. you are such a priss pot!

    ReplyDelete