Monday, August 17, 2009

My big girl!!!






My sweet baby girl has hit another milestone! :( This weekend she started pulling up! Nate and I were in the kitchen and the big 2 were eating their lunch in the den. Ella Margaret was playing in her playpen. I heard the playpen "moving". I know this sound because Colton climbs in it all the time! I called from the kitchen and asked who was messing with the baby...that's when Colton ran into the kitchen and said, "Mommy, the baby is standing up in her playpen!" Nate and I ran in there and sure enough, she was standing! We all clapped, cheered and were sooo happy. She's now pulling up on the coffee table, her crib, the couch, etc...nothing is safe!

At the same time we are all happy, I am so sad. This is my last baby. Another last first. It seems like yesterday she was a newborn. Time is just flying by! I love watching them grow, but it just seems to be happening so quickly :(. Here are some pics of her pulling up in her playpen...

No comments:

Post a Comment