Sunday, August 2, 2009

Knock, Knock...Who's there?


The other day Colton told his first joke! It was the cutest thing....He came in the kitchen while I was feeding Ella Margaret her breakfast and said, "Mommy, I have to tell you something..." I could see the excitement in his little face! He said, "What to you call a box full of ducks?" I told him I didn't know....then he gave the punch line..."a quacka box". Then he let out the biggest belly laugh!




I almost teared up. My sweet baby told his first joke! I don't know what got me more...the fact that he was able to hear the joke once and repeat it OR the fact that he knew it was a joke and knew how to tell it! He waited for me to try to guess before giving the punch line and everthing! He is just so smart and is growing so fast! I did ask him where he learned it and he said from Wubbzy.....guess we might be watching a little too much TV lately....hoping to curb that once summer is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment