Thursday, April 23, 2009

Roly Poly!


Well, it happened today. My sweet baby girl rolled over for the first time! She has been trying so hard for a week or so. She has been able to go from front to back, but today she rolled from back to front! I almost cried! My last baby rolling over already :(). The other day, I thought she was going to do it...so I got out the camera and was filming....she would get sooo close, but her little fat arm was in the way. I gave up after about 15 min. Since that day, she's been trying. She'd get all the way onto her belly but couldn't get that arm out!


Well this morning we went over to Jill's to let Emma and Sophie play. I layed Ella on the floor on a blanket. Immediately she started trying to roll over. Jill and I were laughing at her little arm getting stuck...so mean I know! Well, then she went to roll the other way and did it!!! We all got sooo excited. The girls were saying "yea, yea" and I was like, "you did it!!!" and giving her kisses. She was grinning so big, like she knew she had done something good!! It was so cute and I am soooo glad I was there to see it. These things happen in the blink of an eye and I know how lucky I am to be able to stay home with her and see these milestones!!!


She is sleeping now but when she gets up, I'll take some picks of her rolling around and post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment