Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NOLA March 2009!



Well, I know it's been ahile since I've updated but we've been busy!! I took the kids to New Orleans for Ella's first visit while they were out of nursery school for spring break. I did the drive all by myself! Everyone was so well behaved!! We stayed 10 days so it was a nice, long visit but we had a lot to do! The first Saturday we were there, my mom, Megan and I loaded the girls up for shopping! We left Colton with PaPa, he loved that! I got some cute outfits for the kids and sandals for summer! During the week we just hung out and visited people. Nate flew in Friday morning to spend the weekend with us! Saturday we went to visit Mimi and the kids did surprisingly well in her apartment! I even fell asleep on the couch during the visit! Emma got very attached to her PaPa during out visit and the dogs! Colton also had a great time!! I have a ton of pics so I am going to post a few of my favorites!!!
Colton after the St. Patty's day parade

No comments:

Post a Comment