Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun at the park!!!!


Last Thursday Jill and I decided to take the kids to the zoo. So I kept Colton out of school and we headed there about 9:30ish. Well, as soon as I exited off 280 I knew this would not be good. The line at the redlight to turn left towards the zoo was backed up. I called Jill, who was already there, and the news was not good! There were about 45 buses, not exaggerating!! There was absolutely no where to park. The line to get into the zoo was enormous! So, we decided to go to Overton park. It was a little tough convincing Colton that it was too crowded but once I told him Jill had a sucker for him, he got on board with the park.

I LOVED this park. It was so great. It's completly fenced in, so no escaping! And it was so cute! The kids had a great time. Next time we go I am going to bring Colton's bike so he can ride it. Brody and Ella were so good in their strollers. We did have a funny situation with Emma and Sophie trying to "invade" this little birthday party that was going on. It was so funny, they kept saying "eat, I hungry". We were going to end the day with lunch...but....Jill threw away the ONLY nipple she had for Brody's bottle!!! LOL! So they headed on home. We went and picked Nate up and grabbed some Mexican food. The kids loved seeing Daddy in the middle of the day and Colton ate his whole taco! He really worked up an appetite!





No comments:

Post a Comment