Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reality Check....

Today was a rough day! It's not the first and I know not the last. Most days really are good days. But today was a hard one. Ella was up a lot last night.....and after a doctor visit today, she has a double ear infection. So, I started off the day already tired. Got home from the doc and picking up meds and groceries.....sat down for a few minutes. Then time to pick up the big 2. It took Emma about 1 1/2 hrs to fall asleep today...not sure why, she looked exhausted! Colton also decided he "needed" to come downstairs about 9 times during his 2 hr quiet time. He kept coming to tell me things that he said, "are very important". I did manage to catch about a 30 min nap with the baby, not sure how that happened.

Dinner was interesting. I did NOT feel like cooking so the kids had chicken nuggets, green peas, and some butter noodles....with strawberries for dessert. Nate finally arrived home to my rescue at about 6 and took over. I am now going to finally eat something and hopefully go to bed early! Have to get pumped up for my long weekend ahead. Nate is leaving for a 4 day golf trip tomorrow! Yikes....a little nervous but I am sure we'll be fine. I will definitely have some stories to update throughout the weekend!

Nite, Nite!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Ella and her ear infection.. :-( I sure hope SOph is no trouble Friday night.. just fill her full of m & m's!!

    ReplyDelete