Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter NOLA 2009


We had so much fun at my parents for Easter! I went down Wednesday afternoon with the kids and stayed til Monday morning. I took them to Ducky Joes again, which they love, but mostly we just hung out with the fam! Poor Emma did get a tummy bug one night and threw up from 12AM to 4AM...yuck!
Easter morning was fun! They got up super early, like 6:45! I went to "check" to make sure the bunny had come. They were so excited! Colton was so excited that "the bunny" brought him Woody! He had been asking for Woody. Emma loved her little purse and wand. Her purse had some bracelets in it. I told her they were friendship bracelets and she had to give one to Sophie. It is so funny, she won't put them both on, she keeps telling me, "Sophie bracelet". Ella loved her new blanket, passy's, duck and bear!
Funny story from the trip....Emma saw something on the kitchen table. She started saying something that sounded like "Old cheese...I have it...." I was so confused, I kept thinking she had cheese with lunch?....then she picked it up and handed it to me and said "open, I have it, cheese". It was a tampon. Not sure why it was on the kitchen table but anyway....she thought it was string cheese....too funny!
I am going to try to add a slide show of some of the pics I took!


No comments:

Post a Comment