Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another year older.....











My birthday was on March 30....and I turned 31 :(. Nate and I went out for a quiet dinner that Saturday, no kiddo's! Well Monday morning, Nate surprised me with some Vera Bradley stuff. I was so impressed with him! I had mentioned that I needed some "weekend" travel stuff and something to hold my jewelry in ( not sure what happened to my old one). He picked it out all by himself! I am going to exchange it, but only to match my other stuff. He didn't realize I already had some stuff. I am so proud of him though!


Well, they gave it to me and Nate went off to work. A little bit later, Colton told me, "I love you Mommy, and we got you a cake...I think it says Happy Birthday to Mommy, but Daddy told me not to tell you". That was too funny. Then, Edgars Bakery called here. I could not believe they did that. They called wanting to know how he wanted the cake decorated. With Happy Birthday Mommy on the cake it was obviously for me, when I told them this was his wife, and they still proceeded to tell me he had ordered me a birthday cake! He was so mad because he had been very specific with the guy he placed the order with, who was apparantly an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment