Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My first blog!!!!

Ok, I have so many friends who do this and say it's great free therapy! I also think it will be a great way to have my family and friends that don't see us all the time keep up with our crazy life! Let me start off with a little background on our family. Nate and I have been married for 6 wonderful years! We have been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Colton, 4, Emma, 2 and our newest, Ella is 9 wks!!

I am a stay at home mom and I love it. I love to be with my children all day and watch them grow. Now, I do LOVE the time they are in nursery school too!! A typical day around here starts about 7 AM and goes all day. I never know what the day will bring but I am going to love writing stories down that one day my children can read. I have NEVER been good at keeping a journal, tried it when Colton was little, so maybe this will work!!

xxoo,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment