Friday, February 27, 2009

Long Week


Well it has been a long week at the Willmon house! Monday started out with a doctor visit for Colton, who has another sinus infection. The rest of the week just seemed to drag on. We didn't do much. I cleaned a lot. I seem to clean all the time to keep up with 3 kids! The kids have been pretty well behaved this week. Thursday, Emma entertained herself for an hour in the playroom while I mopped floors, etc. I had the monitor on and could hear her talking to her dollhouse toys, it was so cute! I have been working on getting Ella on a schedule so life has been pretty boring around here since I can't really do much during the day :(

Speaking of Ella, I think I am going to have a thumb sucker on my hands! I catch her spitting her passy out and putting her thumb in! I remove her thumb and put the passy back in when I can. But, she does look cute sucking her thumb! Here are some pics from the week.....

xxoo,
Caroline




No comments:

Post a Comment