Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lazy Saturday, my favorite!!






Today has been my favorite kind of Saturday. We woke up, took our time, and I have not left the house!! Nate took Colton to a birthday party so I have spent the day with my girls. I really love the quality time I get with Emma. It doesn't happen too often so I cherish it. Ella was taking a nap so Emma and I laid on the floor in the den and played with her magnadoodle. Then we did some puzzles. She amazes me daily with her vocabulary and abilities! She was telling me what each piece was and when she got to the hot air balloon, she told me "high, high". I guess she knew it goes high in the sky. She is so smart!

We did have a situation with the big girl bed, I will elaborate later on that!!

xxoo,
Caroline
Oh, I am adding some pics from their Valentine stuff too!


No comments:

Post a Comment