Friday, February 13, 2009

I am only human...












Well, today started of as a regular day. Breakfast, making lunches, getting everyone ready for school, it's Friday so both Emma and Colton have school. I finished getting Ella dressed in her Valentine outfit and the other two were getting very antsy. So, I placed Ella in her carseat, as I do every day, and got the Colton and Emma in the car. I put all the bags in the car and came back for the baby. Well.....I just picked up her seat and put her in the car. I am not going to tell you how far I got, that is between me and my gaurdian angel, but I forgot to buckle the baby in. Yep, she was just riding in her bucket seat with no seatbelt. I am sooo incredibly lucky that we were not in an accident.
Since nothing bad happened, of course I can laugh at myself. I know it's not funny but it kind of is. When I called one of my sisters to tell her, before I told her she said, "Did you forget the baby?"....I said no of course, but was thinking, gosh that wouldn't be hard to do since she's so quiet! I wasn't going to blog about this but I did because we ARE all human and we all make mistakes. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine weekend!

xxoo,
Caroline




1 comment:

  1. HHAAHA Love Ella's little Valentine outfit! We miss you guys.. and I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete