Saturday, April 10, 2010

busy weekend, gorgeous weather


We have had a super busy weekend. We had to be at the ballpark super early today. Colton had a 9AM game. We won the game and Colton played great! He really loves playing. You can tell some of the kids who do not want to play, their parents probably make them...but Colton really loves it. He really seems to be a natural athlete (like his mommy, lol! ) He picks up a sport so easily.


The bunny brought him a basketball, which he is constantly playing with. He was dribbling in the driveway this afternoon and I was so impressed! He was doing it one handed and everything. Nate is going to put our goal up in the driveway soon! He is going to play basketball in the fall. I am going to do my best to keep him off the football field!!


We also had a birthday party to go to early this afternoon. Colton had a great time at Storyville Station. It was a neat party!


The weather has just been perfect this weekend. We have been enjoying playing outside. I am hoping to spend a lot of time outside tomorrow too. I know the sweltering heat is just around the corner! I wasn't able to take any pictures today since I left my camera battery charger in LA. Mom is sending it to me! I did include a cute pic of Emma from earlier in the week. She is really into playing dress-up and wearing jewelry...I guess I am in for it later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment