Sunday, April 4, 2010

15 month check up!!


My sweet baby Ella turned 15 months on March 8th. I almost forgot she needed to go to the doctor for a checkup! We finally made and poor baby had to get 3 shots :( Ella weighed 23lbs 12oz and was 30 1/2 inches long! She hated to have the nurse measure her...she screamed..loud.




Ella can say, Mommy and Dada...she can also say Daaady. She knows where her nose is. She loves to play "how big is the baby!?". Ella also makes the funniest face. She opens her eyes really wide and raises her eyebrows...Colton taught it to her. Well, we just say, "do your face" and she does it...it's hilarious!!

She also waves bye-bye and claps for herself. She doesn't say too many other words, I think the fact her brother and sister always are around plays a big part in that! They always are talking for her. She does love to play with them though. She sits on them and grabs their shirts, she thinks it's hysterical. She loves to take toys from Emma and run away. She thinks that's so funny!
Ella is extremely attached to me. A lot more than the other two were. I don't mind though since she's my last baby :( She also cries every time we get into an elevator. It's so strange....I cannot believe how fast she is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment