Monday, February 1, 2010

WHO DAT!!!!!



We are soooooo excited about the Saints going to the superbowl!!! It's something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime! I grew up going to Saints games and this is just such a wonderful thing for the city, it's just amazing! We let the kids stay up to watch the NFC championship. Colton has really gotten into watching sports. They were running around yelling "touchdown Saints!" ...they were also looking for Uncle Neilson because he was at the game! Never saw him though :(




Neilson did say the quarter was unreal! He'd never seen anything like it...people just dancing in the street, unbelievable energy!




Back to Colton and his sports watching....that night, when he was going to bed..he said, "Mommy, I wonder if the Colts beat the Jets?" It's so funny how he knows all the teams and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment