Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My sweet Ella..


My sweet baby is under the weather :( She woke up from her nap yesterday with 103 fever! It has not really broken much and was 103 again this morning. She is her normal happy self so I'm not too worried. But I do have a cute story to share about her from the other night....


I took this pic this morning...sooo sad :(
Sunday, we didn't do much, it was soooo cold out. So I told the big 2 they could skip their bath. Ella always seems to need one as she is such a messy eater! So, I took her upstairs and put her in the bath. I thought she'd love being in there by herself...no one to take toys from her, etc. Well, I put her in the tub, she grabbed the 2 pink ducks she likes to play with, and scooted to the back of the tub. ( When all 3 are in the tub, she sits in the back). So, she sat back there and just stared at the door. I guess she was wondering where everybody was! Colton came and hopped in with her and she was so happy to see him! She loves her brother and sissy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment