Saturday, September 19, 2009

Looooong overdue update!!!













We have had a lot going on around here lately. I had some minor surgery the week before labor day so it has taken me a couple weeks to get over that. Goppy and PaPa came to visit Labor Day weekend to help give Nate a break. Thanks to my wonderful family and great friends recovery went pretty smoothly. The kids are just growing like weeds. Emma is just as adorable and animated as ever. I've had to start waking her after about 2 hrs of napping, due to the fact that she was having a horrible time going to sleep at night. For 3 or 4 nights straight, Nate and I were bringing her downstairs for about an hour after Colton went to sleep. While we love the one on one time with her....we need our time too...and she needs her sleep. I have more to update and pics to add after everyone goes to sleep tonight....


No comments:

Post a Comment