Wednesday, July 1, 2009

6 months already!



Ella Margaret is already 6 months old! I can't believe it!!!! It does make me sad to know my last baby is already 6 months old :( She had her 6 month check up on June 17th. She weighs 18lbs 1.5oz (which is more than double her birth weight). She is 26 1/2 inches long! She is such a sweet baby....always smiling. AND the doctor told me since her beautiful BLUE eyes have not changed yet...they probably won't change!!!! Finally a baby with blue eyes. We think she gets it from my grandfather, Popee.

We have also had another milestone, she has started sitting up....she does need help and doesn't sit for long, but she sure does sit up straight! She also started to babble! So cute!!! And she has begun to push up on all fours and start rocking! I am dreading that she may be on the move shortly. She has figured out how to get things when she needs them.....she rolls and kind of scoots to get to what she needs!

Things she likes:
Squash
Pears
Playing in her super saucer
Having her big brother and big sister talk to her
Holding her own bottle to feed herself, the others were not like that!
Getting kissed on her neck, she cracks up!

I just can't believe my littlest baby is getting so big...I want her to stay my sweet little baby forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment