Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer....just getting started...

We seem to have had a busy summer so far. I have still been recovering from surgery but we have been on the go. The first of June, we headed home to New Orleans for a few days while Nate went on a golf trip. The kids did great on the drive there and back. We had a great visit and the kids got to see both of their great grandmothers. We came back on Sunday and Colton started a week long of VBS. One in the morning and another in the evening. He loved both of them!

We have been going to the pool a lot too. I will add pictures soon. I have my hands full when we are there so I haven't been able to take many pictures. I am hoping to get Nate to go with us soon so I can get some good pictures. Colton has picked up right where he left off last summer with his swimming. He is doing great! Emma, on the other hand, has been a little afraid of the water. She gets in the baby pool and plays but has been very weary of the big pool. Little by little she is getting better. She was like a little fish last summer so I know we'll get there. Ella is doing great too. It is so different from last year, when she just played in her playpen. She has no fear of the water, which is sort of scary. I am trying to find the right floaties for her, the ones I have just don't seem to hold her up. When we are in the big pool, she does NOT want to be held, but can't float alone. She does pretty well in the baby pool. She doesn't like to get too far from me, but she's like that a lot of the time anyway.

I am sooo sleepy tonight so I will add some pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment