Friday, October 30, 2009

Crazy few weeks!

I have not updated in so long, I know. Things have been super crazy around these parts! The fall always feels that way to me. It is my favorite time of year, well Christmas is, but I just love this whole season! When we got back from Uncle Neilson's wedding, Ella was sick. She got Emma's cold on the way to Arkansas and then developed an ear infection. Poor thing was on an antibiotic and then caught another cold, with a fever. She is still a little under the weather and seems to have been for about 3 weeks.

We have had a lot going on. Colton had his very first field trip last week to the zoo. I took the baby to school, they have a drop-in program, so I could have some time with just Colton. Two of Colton's buddies rode with us and they had so much fun!!

Wednesday night I took the kids to the Fall Festival at school. We met Jill and Brian there and the kids had a lot of fun playing! They had inflatables, which Emma would NOT get on, of course! She is so cautious it's hysterical!

I have much more to update, later this weekend, with pictures!!! Nite Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment