Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Big E!!!




To start this post off, I have been really sick since last Tuesday. I got an infection common to breastfeeding mommies. It got pretty bad, including an ER visit Wed night and a 103 fever Thursday night! Almost had to go to the hospital for IV antibiotics but luckily we didn't have to do that. I am slowly recovering.....

Anyway, Thursday night, Nate took the big kids over to the Duke's house for Eli's 2nd birthday party. I hated to miss it but was still so sick. The kids had fun eating pizza and cake! Apparently Colton had a little streaking episode at the party! Em had fun playing with Reid, they seem to like playing together! They did bring me home some cake and it was AWESOME! I didn't get to eat it until Friday but it was soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment