Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Much Needed Nap












Today was a long day for some reason. Both Colton and Emma had school but I was sooo worn out! Jill and I went to pick out fabric for some adorable shorts and capri's she is making for Emma and Sophie! Then we went to Sew Precious and she helped with some aplique's I was having done for some play clothes for Emma. I would have never been able to decide without her!







A pic of the adorable shorts!!!! I am so excited!



About 3 I laid down on my bed with Ella. Emma was blissfully napping in her crib and Colton was entertaining himself, for the most part. I tried to play on the computer but I was sooo sleepy. I ended up sleeping until 5 o'clock!!! Colton came in a few times, not sure what I said. I know I told him to get a sucker one time.....I think he had like 3! I also found a bag of open chips on the kitchen table. Not sure how much he ate! I was proud of him for not bothering me too much....I really needed to sleep! I did give him a prize for being so good and he also cleaned up the playroom while I was sleeping!!



He line up all his CARS cars after he cleaned the playroom!

Picture with his new car! He loves his cars!






A pitcure of the dinasaur he torments Emma and Sophie with!

No comments:

Post a Comment